We're looking for a Marketing Executive to create engaging content for our website, social media and clients, working closely with the Marketing, Accounts and Creative teams. You will assist in the running of Animade’s marketing function from our studio near Old Street (or remotely in current circumstances). You need to be an enthusiastic and confident communicator to act as a day-to-day point of contact.
* Handle email enquiries for external collaborations/screenings
* Liaise with collaborators and in some cases clients throughout the course of a project via email, phone and in person
* Write and send out press releases, manage responses and tracking, build and maintain relationships with editors
* Organise regular mail-outs
Content & Social Media
* Help plan and execute project launches across social, website and press
* Set up and schedule frequent social posts using Sprout Social and create manual posts for Instagram and Instagram Stories
* Write case studies and articles for the website
* Help generate ideas and create new content
* Maintain upkeep of social channels and engage with our followers
* Record and track marketing activity to assist with reporting
* Work with the Accounts team to help construct client campaigns throughout the year
* Upload content and captions to our Vimeo portfolio
* Locate and organise assets ready for sharing
* Handle award entry submission process and tracking
* Upload content to our website using Craft CMS
* Attend project wrap-up meetings with producers to gain information for case studies
* Ensure reference slides are made for each new project
* Assist in organising key events including Sauce and Lernz Live
* Develop excellent working relationships with all internal departments and teams
* Project manage export deliveries with various members of the creative team to get content needed for social posts
* Join weekly marketing meeting to discuss new opportunities and update team on progress
* Work with production team to align on key dates and book out creatives’ time
* Attend weekly Play Surgery to discuss creative project ideas
What do you need to have?
* Some demonstrable, relevant marketing experience
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Good prioritisation, high motivation and proactive approach
* Strong adaptability, able to quickly translate knowledge and techniques to new projects
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail with a desire to problem-solve
* Passion for visual design and animation
* Proficiency in a range of software and apps such as Slack, Trello, Google Docs, Excel or Google sheets etc.
Details & Benefits
* Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
* Flexible working hours – we value a healthy work-life balance that accommodates people’s different needs
* Pension scheme
* Team away days and trips (when we can...!)
* Friendly, open and welcoming company culture We are all currently working from home, but we are usually based at our beautiful studio near Old Street, London so you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone. Please note the deadline for applications is Sunday 18 October, 2020.