Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking a Senior Project Manager (Maternity leave)
Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking for a skilled and ambitious Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for leading and coordinating all of Copenhagen Fashion Weeks’ production and brand related activities. The Senior Project Manager will be part of a young and dedicated organization with committed colleagues who are all passionate about the development of Copenhagen Fashion Week for the benefit of the Danish and Nordic fashion industry - but also with a distinct international outlook, in order to maintain and expand international interest and awareness.
Responsibilities As Senior Project Manager, your main task is to lead and coordinate all productions for which CPHFW is responsible during fashion week:
• Copenhagen Fashion Week have partnered with Zalando as strategic partner for the next three years in a common dedication to accelerate sustainability in the fashion industry. You will, together with an external production agency, be responsible for the execution of an official show venue and sustainability award during each fashion week.
• You will be responsible for the official fashion week calendar and everything related to it, including coordination and planning of the calendar as well as ongoing dialogue with potential and participating brands before, during and after the fashion week.
• CPHFW produces a seasonal Talk program during each fashion week, from both Copenhagen and Stockholm. An initiative with selected hosts that bring important and relevant topics such as sustainability, diversity, talent, tech development etc. up for debate. You are responsible for coordinating and planning the Talk program together with the Hosts and Livestream production team.
• CPHFW holds an official Opening Cocktail every season on the first day of fashion week, where you will be responsible for the production.
• In collaboration with our Head of Digital & Communication, you are responsible for the execution of CPHFW's important international physical and digital hospitality program. Thus, you ensure that production and logistics go hand in hand in regards to the VIP cars, press busses, help desk at Skt Petri etc.
• In collaboration with our Commercial Director, a number of strategic initiatives will be included with industry players as well as dialogue with potential and existing partners. It is expected that you actively contribute with your experience to the further development of the area and the organization as a whole.
• You will be responsible for the hiring process, daily administration and management of 1-2 interns as well as a larger team of volunteers in connection with the conduct of the fashion week. Profile
• You are a competent and experienced project manager who thrives in fast paced environments.
• Structure is your middle name, and you love to make production plans and create an overview in excel.
• You hold demonstrable experience in the fashion and / or design industry. • You have strong communication skills and a large network in the industry, preferably both in DK and abroad.
• You are ambitious, outgoing and have a high energy level.
• You are motivated by a versatile environment in a small organization, where two days are rarely the same, and where the pace picks up as the semi-annual fashion weeks approaches.
• You show a great understanding of and interest in the company's overall strategic focus, where sustainability and Scandinavia are key words.
• You thrive in a diverse environment with many nationalities and cultures and are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
• You are an empathetic team player who actively contributes to a warm social environment in the office.
Salary is negotiated individually based on the requirements for the position and your competencies.
You must be available to shadow our Director of Production & Brand Relations during the upcoming fashion week in week 5, 2021, more specifically 1-5 February. The official start date is 1 March 2021 until the start / mid-February 2022.
Please submit your application and CV in the link below.
We will be looking to have interviews on an ongoing basis, with a candidate found before 1 January 2021.