With an ability to unite global communities across borders, Daily Paper is more than a clothing brand. Through creativity, fashion and education, we aim to inspire young adults and set an example of giving back. Daily Paper has attracted a tribe of multidisciplinary creatives and cultivated a community of individuals who celebrate their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
We are looking for an (international) experienced Head of E-commerce who will lead growth and expansion of our online sales. In this role, you will be leading the team to reach our KPIs in regards to: online revenue and key e-commerce metrics, growth/expansion in key markets through performance marketing and localisation, website roadmap and testing, CRM, data and reporting.
* Lead and oversee the E-commerce team: hiring, setting goals, managing the distribution of tasks, conducting team meetings, etc
* Work closely with the Head of Marketing and the Board to create and implement our short-term and long-term online strategies
* Deliver regular, clear and actionable reports on e-comm performance to the board
* Lead the creation and implementation of the website roadmap: new features, design updates, UX optimisation
* Create and implement and A/B testing culture
* Create a plan to expand and implement new CRM activities
* Be in charge of managing all Performance Marketing related activities together with our EU-based and USA-based Ads Agencies
* Ensure all Performance Marketing activities are forecasted correctly and delivered within budget and against KPI's
* Monitoring of Performance Marketing and E-comm budget with monthly reviews of spend
* Keep up to date with new Shopify Plus features and trends
* You are driven and motivated to set up new processes and strategies from scratch, always looking out for ways to automate and improve workflows
* You will be part of Daily Paper’s management team and responsible for reporting the E-com KPIs to the Board
* You make decisions based on data and are able to provide relevant data-driven insights to the rest of the company: Production, Design, Art Direction, Marketing, Wholesale
* You oversee all E-commerce Operations and keep a close eye on the operations from our warehouse and logistics partners by working closely with our Logistics Manager
* Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar
* +5 years’ experience in the E-commerce field
* +1 years’ experience in managing a team
* Experienced with Shopify Plus
* Experienced with UX and data-driven projects
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!