At Futurniture, we take on digital challenges and turn them into functional and fantastic user experiences. Technically perfect and well-designed services and websites that we know meet the users' needs and strengthen our clients. Our motto are charm and change, and this is evident in our projects. In 2020, we helped the Swedish Institute to attract foreign students to Sweden. We have digitized the IKEA Museum and not least made all IKEA catalogs available since 1950. We have produced and launched an online training course on violence against children together with Linköping University. Just to mention a few.
The interplay between technology, communication and design characterizes our projects and how we work - from insight, to user to finished service or product. You therefore take a place in a team of project managers, designers, copywriters and external developers. We aim for close collaboration and clear deliveries, where your focus is target group analyzes, conceptualisation and design of interfaces. You evaluate the target groups' needs, often through interviews, and create innovative solutions that contribute to the best client value, usability and accessibility.
Of course, we want you to be passionate about UX, and preferably have:
- Approximately three years of experience working with UX.
- Good understanding of the planning and implementation of user surveys and target group analyzes.
- Experience of creating substantiated personas and user journeys that are transformed into effect maps.
- Knowledge of setting up relevant goals and evaluation methods (eg KPI).
- The ability to design prototypes.
- Believe in the interplay between technology, communication and design to achieve a successful digital project.
- An interest in both visual expression and copy.
- The ability to lead design evaluations and technical testing of implemented code towards developers.
It would be great if you have some knowledge in front end programming and interest in innovative technology.
Experience and competence
- Academic education (College/University level).
- Knowledge of design and prototype tools (eg Figma, Sketch, Principal, Keynote).
- Perform analysis and research through appropriate data collection methods.
- Perform usability tests using proven methods (eg, think-aloud protocol).
- Accessibility Guidelines WCAG 2.1.
- Good ability to communicate in text in both Swedish and English.
If this sounds like a role for you, email our digital team leader and possibly your future manager Simon Källgård at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!