Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (Swedish)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
* Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising, with industry specific qualifications or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated ability to influence executive stakeholders, internal and external, to deliver impact.
* Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
* Ability to be proactive and to inspire, motivate, and work well with others.
* Demonstrated business acumen. Ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership, and industry specific expertise.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Large Customer Sales teams are trusted advisors focused on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As an Account Manager, you'll work on a customer-facing team, and will be responsible for a portfolio of businesses. You'll develop customers, providing them with commercial growth solutions that make the most of Google’s advertising products. In order to be successful in this role, you will orchestrate the efforts of our specialist and technical teams. You’ll bring your industry knowledge, product expertise and sales skills to help our customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Partner with customers to work towards shared goals. Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that impact growth.
* Understand what drives customers' businesses and provide strategic advice to help them grow.
* Be a trusted advisor and build customer relationships in-person, over the phone, and via video conference.
* Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, finding opportunities for growth, and managing risks.
* Develop Google's solutions within the context of a broader marketing strategy while remaining curious about customer and industry news. Act as the customer’s voice internally at Google and ensure that resources are used fairly to address critical opportunities.