Are you a social media savvy marketer with high knowledge of fashion? Would you like to develop the online community for one of the largest international fashion brands in the world? We are looking for an experienced and strategic Community Manager to join the H&M Global marketing team. Are you the one we are looking for?
H&M’s Marketing & Communication department is located in Stockholm and supports 74 countries around the world. We have the strategic and operational responsibility to build the H&M brand, both internally and externally and are set up in cross-functional teams that support H&M’s Business Units.
What you will do:
In this role, you will manage H&M’s global social media accounts. Together with a team of fellow community managers, you will be responsible for growing our online audiences and build strong relationships with our community of fashion fans around the world. The job is fast-paced in an environment that is always changing. An essential part of the Community Manager role is to stay up to date with the conversations that are going on online and how the different social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and others) develop. You will work closely with our content creators and customer service teams to make sure our social media communication is data-driven, top of the class and always relevant to our audience.
As Community Manager, you will participate in the programming and distribution of social media content. This means you will be involved in many different projects at the same time, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders within the organization daily. You will be operational as well as strategic, and you will use your skills to empower and educate both global and local H&M marketing teams. Successful candidates will have a firm grasp of social media strategy, a love for brand-building and storytelling, demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment, as well as a global mindset.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing the process for social media – from ideation to publishing and distribution
• Overseeing the global editorial calendar for social media (both short- and long term) and analytics reporting (monthly and quarterly)
• Growing and interacting with H&M’s communities and customers globally in social media
• Maintain consistency in quality, voice and tone of published social media content
• Participation in on-call rotation during evenings and weekends to publish content and oversee channels
• Crisis management handling
• Ensure timely coordination and agile execution of social media content for relevancy
• Partner closely with other marketing and communication teams and various stakeholders across the company
• Keeping up with the latest trends in culture and social media to ensure we’re putting forth the most compelling content in the most engaging way
Who you are:
We believe that you have strong collaboration skills and enjoy engaging with multiple stakeholders within large organizations. You are both analytical and creative with a constant drive to learn more. It is natural for you to base decisions on data, but you are also used to working with creative projects and participate in editorial discussions. You have an excellent knowledge of social media trends and the online fashion community.
As a person, you are a real team player able to inspire and drive change. We also believe that you:
• Have a minimum of 3 years of documented experience from similar roles in content or editorial marketing
• Have a higher education within Marketing or/and PR Communications
• Thrive in very fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
• Have proven Project Management skills with strong attention to detail
• Are creative and collaborative yet can work independently and take own initiatives
• Are analytical and result-driven and can make fast decisions based on this
• Finding solutions to challenges while moving at fast speed comes natural to you, e.g. experience from Crisis Management is highly advantageous
• Are fully informed about what goes on in the fashion community online
• Have excellent writing skills and are fluent in English, both spoken and written
We offer you:
At H&M, we have a value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and with the right mindset and ambition you will have plenty of room to grow. You’ll be part of H&M’s most central functions with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. We welcome your application regardless of age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, background or current location.
Does this sound like your next career step?
This is a fulltime position located at the H&M Head Office in Stockholm. Please send your application as soon as possible, by 25th November. Please email your CV and short letter of motivation in English (as pdf) to: email@example.com Please write in subject bar: “Marketing Community Manager + your name”. Make sure you meet the given competence criteria, thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!