We are looking for a passionate, innovative, professional, and experienced Partner Manager to work on the Nordic Podcast team. Partner Management is an area of growing importance within Spotify, as opportunities and possibilities within the podcast industry are increasing by the day. This role is the primary support contact for our audio content and production partners in the Nordic market. The Podcast Partner Manager will be operationally responsible for developing and cultivating relationships with our most important partners within the podcast industry, as well as identifying business opportunities and ensure that we extract maximum value from our content partnerships for the partner, the listeners, and us! This is a role that proactively works cross-functionally both on a local level (with editorial, ad sales, marketing and comms) and within the global organization (licensing and legal). You are able to navigate the nordic media landscape and take initiatives to make sure Spotify cover all emerging trends.
This is a fixed term contract position for 10-12 Months, with the possibility to extend
Key areas include
Partner relations: Identify and build relationships with external key partners as well as internal stakeholders
Education and Inspiration: Develop and drive programs for education and inspiration, such as Spotify Masterclasses, Sound Up etc.
Spotify Exclusives Identify opportunities: Build and manage relationships with top podcasts in Sweden and the Nordics as a whole.
What you’ll do
Who you are
- You’ll be the primary point person for all day-to-day communications with audio content partners
- You’ll help contribute to a strategy for new content partner acquisitions as well as support annual and quarterly planning for local execution
- You’ll oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
- You’ll onboard partners with Spotify systems
- You’ll also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details and keep the team and partners up to date with important information regarding each project
- You’ll ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these
You’ll proactively work with partners on audio show selection for Spotify
- You’ll collaborate with teams across Spotify including licensing, tech ops, programming, marketing, analytics and more to make our shows sing
- You’ll help continuously improve our market research initiatives to our senior staff and outside partners
- Organize and share all assets from our production partners with relevant teams, including Marketing, PR, Sales, etc.
- You have relevant working experience in media and entertainment industries / or similar
- You’re passionate about audio: podcasts, radio, music and pop culture
- You have interest and knowledge in the Nordic media market
- You have knowledge of supporting content partners
- You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities
- You are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You never forget that the most important task is to ensure that the relationship with the partner is key
- You have an excellent command of Swedish and English
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude