Join us at music startup Tracklib! We are looking for an experienced designer to join our Marketing team in Stockholm.
Who are we looking for?
You are most likely someone who is driven, self-motivated, and curious and is looking for a job that is exciting, challenging, and developing. You are also good at managing multiple things at once. Note that this is not a UI/UX related role.
- Multiple years of experience working in the field of digital design
- Proven skills in concepting and designing in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You are comfortable in editing video in Premiere and/or Final Cut
- Proven ability to work independently in a structured manner
- Great communication skills, both online and offline
- Fluent written and spoken English
- You are able to work from our Stockholm office
- You are comfortable in animating in After Effects
- You have worked with Art Directors, Creative Directors and Developers in the past
What are the responsibilities?
The main responsibilities of a mid-level designer will be:
- Design content for Tracklib as a whole with a focus on Marketing & Branding
- Concept and produce content for Social Media, Newsletters and our Blog
- Further develop and build on Tracklib's branding with the Head of Design
- Animate and edit video material for Marketing purposes
This is a role that involves several departments in Tracklib, so you will be in contact with most and will be working closest with the Marketing and Product teams.
What we offer
Tracklib is a modern workplace driven by a strong culture centered around teamwork, and also with a focus on individual needs. Equality and diversity is important to us, and we welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and work experience. In your role as designer at Tracklib you will;
- Be a part of an exciting, international team and work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, marketers, developers and music producers.
- Put your skills to the test or learn how to produce in our monthly internal Beat Battles
- Enjoy regular after works, game nights, concerts, dinners and other happenings organised by our very own Culture Club
- Develop your skills further by being part of a world class team that builds something truly groundbreaking, work with unique and complex data sets, and have a rare opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the music industry and music rights.
If this sounds interesting - apply in the link below! Applications accepted until February 7th, 2021.