Join us at music startup Tracklib! We are looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager to join our team in Stockholm.
Who are we looking for?
You are most likely someone who is driven, organized, self-motivated, resourceful, and full of initiatives. You are also good at managing multiple things at once. You probably have a high school or university education and experience working in a marketing team that entails coordination between different stakeholders in an international context. Bonus if you have experience in the music industry, but not necessary. A big interest and passion for music, in general, is of course also a big plus. You are/have/can;
- Multiple years of experience from working in a marketing department
- Experienced, meticulous, independent, and well organised
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a strong music interest and understanding of the music industry
- Keep track of multiple workstreams, and manage projects across different time zones
- Comfortable with programs such as Adobe CC and Office
- Proven ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
What are the responsibilities?
You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and coordinate with the marketing department’s activities. Responsibilities include:
- Identify potential partners, publishers, and influencers and establish a relationship
- Identify and present collaborative opportunities
- Collaborate with external parties to design and implement affiliate- and co-marketing campaigns
- Set up, establish and maintain partner programs
- Track the ability of the partner programs to meet the marketing objective
- Assist the team in day-to-day work, and coordinate projects and activities
- Manage the production of marketing materials, both digital and print
- Coordinate and edit input from multiple parties
- Work with analysis and statistics for campaigns and other efforts
What we offer
Tracklib is a modern workplace driven by a strong culture centred around teamwork, and also with a focus on individual needs. Equality and diversity is important to us, and we welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and work experience. In your role as Partnership Marketing Manager at Tracklib you will;
- Be a part of an exciting, international team and work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, marketers, developers and music producers with a passion for supporting a fair ecosystem within the music industry.
- Develop your skills further by being part of a world-class team that builds something truly groundbreaking, and have a rare opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the music industry and music rights.
If this sounds interesting - apply in the link below! Applications accepted until January 31st, 2021.